Friday, March 30, 2012

What are some cool short hair styles for girls?

I want to get my hair cut really short but I can't think of any good styles. I would love links and pictures if possible. Thank you.



What are some cool short hair styles for girls?

There are tons of short styles, mine is short, and sassy as people say. It flips out on it's own but I am working toward an inverted cut, looks like you have long hair from the front but in the back it's short. I have worn my hair short for years now!! Have fun, cut just a little at a time, and you can always cut more but growing more is some work!!



What are some cool short hair styles for girls?

There's an exclusive magazine, dedicated only for hair styles... it even includes celebrities hairstyles... you can pattern your face shape with those of the featured celebrities and all that. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment