Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need a short cute hair style?

Ok so i have long blondish hair that goes a little longer to my shoulders.... I really wantt to get it cut..I just feel a need for change... Alot of people say that u will regret it.. Is that true?? Can someone please help me~~ I really want a cute sexy hairstyke that will impress and wow people!!



I need a short cute hair style?

How about a short disconnected bob. It is a lot longer in the front with a disconnect to the short back. This way you don't have a drastic change except in the back. You will still feel like you have some hair.



I need a short cute hair style?

I cut my hair short...I loved it for twenty minutes...then regretted it. For two seconds.



It's worth doing, just to learn from. Even if you really miss your long hair, you will know for the next time. Some people find they love it. I did, but I also love my hair long.



Go. For. It



I need a short cute hair style?

The style you should choose will really depend on the shape of your face. A hairdresser should be able to help you choose one that will suit you. Look at different hairstyling magazines to get some ideas. That always helped me.



I need a short cute hair style?

u would need to ask a stylist in person, so they can see your face and the shape of you head, this all plays in that effect. It also would be nice if you had pics of styles that you have seen, their are books out there.



A nice short cut could bring the Tigress out in you if done right.



I need a short cute hair style?

a graduated bob? and long at the front like rhianna had it?



you can always get extensions if your unsure about it afterwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment