Thursday, April 26, 2012

Short hair and not sure what to do with it....?

Ok so my hair was past my sholders and I went in to get a trim. Well I knew that my hair was in bad shape, I have dyed it every color of the rainbow and permed in not to long ago. So my hair was pretty dead. I could have spend a bunch of money and conditioned it, but I went the oppisite direction. I cut it all off!!! Now it is about 2 in long, which is not a huge deal I had my hair short all through high school. Now the problem is I can't figure out how to wear it. I work in a job that I need to be professional, so keep that in mind. Please help! If you know of any cute hair styles or any links to look at that would help so much! Thanks!



Short hair and not sure what to do with it....?

you can slick it forward or to the side... it sounds ridiculous but my friend has very short hair and thats what she does for work. it looks very nice. oh and add a small and cute clip to the side if you slick it. and when she just at the movies or home she just spikes it. when your hair is really short, spikes dont look like too "15 year old"-ish.



Short hair and not sure what to do with it....?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment