Thursday, April 26, 2012

Short hair!?

I just got my hair cut, and it isn't like, boy short but it sits a little above my shoulders but below my chin. I have layers and side bangs. I can fit it into a small ponytail (barely). Anyone have any style ideas so I dont have to wear it the same everyday? Also, how should I do my hair on the first day of school?



Thanks Much. XoXoChelzz.



Short hair!?

I just got my hair cut in a Nicole Richie like bop, which is about the same length is yours. What I have been doing to mix up my hair styles is sometimes I put a headband or headscarf on and then pull a section of hair behind the headband and spray hairspray on it, then tease it so it has volume and pull it back into a pouf. This sixties-esq style is very in right now. By adding the hairspray%26amp;teasing it nto give it volume, it gives you the appearance of having a lot of hair, even though you really don't. You can also just put a simpl headband in pulling your bangs out of your face. Also, a way to mix it up is by one day maybe flat ironing it or maybe even adding some mouse or curling it. For the first day of school I would just wear it down, nice%26amp;simple.



Short hair!?

you can wear a headband or tie them in pigtails



Short hair!?

Cute hair clips are a fun accessory to spice up a short hairstyle!



Short hair!?

maybe really think braids across your hair tied in rubber bands idk or just leave it down



Short hair!?

A little above the shoulders is medium length, not short hair.



The shorter your hair is, the less options you have and layers don't really help with options either.



You can try pulling the sides up to the top of your head instead of all the way back.



Short hair!?

twisties it easy and you can do it with short or long hair.



Short hair!?

try some clips or a thin head band



Short hair!?

puddy it!!! also use a defuser! they are cheap and all i dose is it goes onto your blow dryer . so put a little something in your hair(gel,moose,putty) and defuse it. it looks super cute! p.s defuse your hair and then straighten your bangs.looks good.



GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment