Wednesday, May 9, 2012

From 'very long' to 'very short'....?

I've always had a very long hair with different hot styles, and I must admit that it may be my sex-appeal, but I've always been in love with very short haircuts just like Halle Berry and Alyssa Milano's short hair style!!



But, see, I have both, white and black background so, my facial features are not light.... and many people have told me that those styles will not look good on me, I don't know if it's because they're used to my long hair or maybe they mean it.... can I get that look even when my facial features are a little rude? (when I say rude i mean big eyes, bulky lips...)



From 'very long' to 'very short'....?

Mayeb you should shorten your hair in stages... get it a little shorter each time you go for a cut. If you have a good stylist he/she should be able to give you a flattering cut for your features.



From 'very long' to 'very short'....?

I think it's both, I mean they're used to your long hair.. and a short look will probably not look good on a girl like you... I think you should stick with shoulder length hair... Pull it up in a head band, it'll look cute...



Good luck!!! Hope this helps you a ton!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment