Saturday, May 5, 2012

Men: Is short hair on a girl a bad thing?

I am a girl with a short/bob style haircut (yeah, my picture lies). My dad always says that guys like girls with long hair and find short hair unattractive. i am just curious if this is true, because so many of the Hollywood icons have hair like me (Katie Holmes, Cameron Diaz, etc.) So boys, what do you think?



Men: Is short hair on a girl a bad thing?

It depends on the girl and it depends on the guy. I have loved having short hair all of my life. But, I had boyfriends who said they hated short hair, so I grew my hair out and hated it for a while. Then, I cut my hair the way I wanted to and felt great about myself. My then-boyfriend suggested I put a bag over my head, and I suggested he get out of my life forever. (Best decision I ever made.)



Then I met the right guy who loved me for me, and as a bonus he's a huge fan of short haired women. We are happily married!



It goes to show you that some guys like long hair, some like short, and I think Dads are just programmed to say that you have to have long hair to be attractive to boys. (I know mine used to say that all of the time!) It's up to you, your face type and hair combo, and how you feel when you look the way you do. Don't ever change for someone else. You don't want a guy who likes you for the wrong reasons...you deserve a guy who loves you for everything you are (including short-haired!)



On a side note, who cares what Hollywood is doing? It should have no impact on you or your choice of men.



Good luck!



Men: Is short hair on a girl a bad thing?

i dont like short hair 2 much i like it long...



Men: Is short hair on a girl a bad thing?

It depends more on if the short hairstyle goes well with your face. According to my experience a lot of guys are conservative and like longer hair. It just personal impression of the statistics. There're some who like it short, and especially are easier attracted in the very beginning by shor hairstyles.



Hollywood icons are a different story, they're already assumed to be popular and fine. They have more free space to experiment, and can shoose more aggressive styles to bring in more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment