Saturday, May 5, 2012

What's in short hair or long hair?

I need to know what is in right now short hair or long hair? My hair is fairly long with a layered cut , its lenght is under the bra strap, and its the longest i've had it in a while because it is usually a little past my shoulders. So i dont know whether i should cut it to a shorter lenght or leave it as it is. Whatever is in what hair cut style should i do? please help



What's in short hair or long hair?

let me tell you anonomy.... long hair will always be in!



What's in short hair or long hair?

The seasons are about to change. You need to check magazines in February to see what the new look for next year will be.



What's in short hair or long hair?

It just depends on the thickness of your hair the symmetry of your face.. and your complexion..



What's in short hair or long hair?

I think medium actually



What's in short hair or long hair?

leave it long that is what in. wavy and long most of the models actors they put extensions on to have that look



What's in short hair or long hair?

Why don't you be a trendsetter and do as you please, unless ur really gonna let a selected few make a profit out of you and those who easily compromise originality and conform to the school of fish idea. Looking hot comes from within, now Glow!!



What's in short hair or long hair?

watever looks best on you



What's in short hair or long hair?

I just recently had more hair about an inch above my elbow. I had planned to cut it for locks for love for a long time, and I finally did. I like my hair now because it's sooo easy, but i kinda miss my long locks. I would grow your hair out pretty long, and then get a perm (a curly one) your hair will look similar to Jo Jo's. This is a pretty look, and I know you will love it!



Also if you have black hair die it blonde or brown!!



good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment