Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How should a brunette style/dye her hair?

I have short (a little above shoulder length), jet black hair. I got a hair cut when I donated my hair a few months ago, and ended up with a terribly short style that looked very childish. I wanted a style that looked sexy and chic, but now, after a few months of growing it out, am stuck with shapeless, boring, childlike hair. I really want to do something with it, but I am SO SCARED that the only thing the hair stylist will do in search of making my hair look different is cut my hair even shorter!



I've also considered dying my hair, either with just highlights or the whole head. I'd rather highlight it, though, because I think it looks more natural and flattering. However, because my hair is so dark (and thick), I don't really have many options besides bleaching it. I've seen how other people look when they bleach their jet black locks yellow/gold/orange, and I think it looks terrible.



Does anyone have any suggestions for sexy, chic, and classy hair styles for brunettes?



Thanks!



How should a brunette style/dye her hair?

Well, first, i would go down a few shades in color. Like dont go ffrom black hair to light brown, but to a darksih brown that would look good with blonde highlights. If u dont like blonde, then go down a few more shades, until ur hair would look good with the color of highlights you wnat. I would also add some layers and side bangs.I am no expert, but I hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment