Monday, May 7, 2012

Puffy thick hair styles?

My hair is thick and puffy also its ugly. I HAVE to make it look awesome. My hair is wavy and MORE FRIZZY THAN ANYBODY EVER! The weird thing is my frizz are short little hairs on top of my head........



It has to be a down hairstyle. I only have these products:



Wide tooth comb



Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine shampoo+Conditioner



Mega Styling Spritz



Garnier Fructis beilliantine Shine Wet shine gel



Catwalk Curls Rock



Paul Mitchell Slick works



Sunsilk anti poof serum



Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Smoothing Milk



Puffy thick hair styles?

Mmmm. I don't know what to say about the products you have, but my friend used to have extremely dry and poofy hair. She got it permed, and now her hair is straight, and soft. She got a good place to do it at though, so try to do your research. Some places might be bad and will make your hair have a lot of split ends. Perming is a little pricey though. But it lasts for a long time! I'd say give it a try.



You can also straighten it using a straighter, but that'll create a LOT of split ends.



Puffy thick hair styles?

u can either put your hair in a high ponytail or u can get a wrap which is your hair flat ironed or pressed and down or layered or u can get a hump and a ponytail or a stand up braid and a ponytail

No comments:

Post a Comment