Monday, May 7, 2012

Is there a way to do something funky with my hair and still have it workplace acceptable?

I really want either really bright highlights, or chunks of color in one or two places. The problem is I work in a professional setting. I need this job to get through college, but I'm so sick of my hair being a normal color! Is there a way I can color my hair and still look professional if need be?



My hair is cut like this, with slightly shorter bangs:



http://www.hairpedia.com/short-hair-styl...



I'm a dark brunette with deep red highlights right now. It looks good, I'm just wanting something funky and fun.



I would post a picture of me if I could, but I'm at work and have no access to my photos. Sorry!



Is there a way to do something funky with my hair and still have it workplace acceptable?

You should try to put in some bright colored clip extensions to create some funky chunks in your hair. Clip extensions are so versatile because you can wear them when you want and take them out when you don't want.



Try HAIR IN A MINUTE www.hairinaminute.com they sell bright color clip extensions in red, bright pink, blue, purple etc



They are human hair so you can blow dry , curl etc. They cost about $2 or $3 a piece. Just buy a couple pieces and insert them wherever you want the colored chunks. Good luck!



Is there a way to do something funky with my hair and still have it workplace acceptable?

It really depends on your workplace policy. Do they allow piercings? If so- chances are they would be lax if you were to add some funky colored highlights to your hair. If not- there's probably not much you can do- other than opting for more funky styles created with "natural" hair colors and then trying some funky styling things like crimping a few strands of hair. Just go gradual and see what you can get away with!

No comments:

Post a Comment